Luxury Elopement Package
$600.00 plus tax
Spend one night in the Master Bedroom Suite or in one of our luxurious Galleries rooms, all have antique queen or king size beds and furniture, air conditioning, cable television, high-speed cable internet access, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, gas burning fireplaces and porches with views of the Yazoo and Mississippi rivers from the comfort of your rocking chair. We can arrange for the Justice of the Peace to marry you (or you can bring your own Officiant) in our parlor or the back gardens after breakfast. You can invite two of your friends to join us for breakfast and be the witnesses for your nuptials.
- Enjoy a Southern Plantation Breakfast each morning in our Formal Dining Room or have breakfast brought to your room. Invite another couple to join you for breakfast and the nuptials to follow in our parlor or rear gardens.
- Step back to an earlier era and learn the story of The Klein family estate and tour The Corners, the daughter’s house.
- Use of our parlor and/or gardens for your private mid-morning ceremony with you, your fiancé, your pastor/officiate and two witnesses.
- Relive the famous Civil War Battle and Siege, tour the Vicksburg Military Park.
- Sip lemonade or tea, while relaxing in our exquisite double parlor, on our front porch swings with views of the rivers, or in the glassed-in (and air-conditioned) back veranda which looks onto lush gardens with 100-year-old crape myrtles.